Critique 2019 Octoberfest - les_au - player - 35/1.8 dx 105/1.8 day 20

Yeah, good to just get one on the books. :) Will take some time to get into the groove (at least for me).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, good to just get one on the books. :) Will take some time to get into the groove (at least for me).
yeah same here, i have not really picked up the camera in months except for a vacation

Awww...I really like this. Really nice!
thankyou

I like the color of that pail!
i tried this image in b&w and it did not work in my opinion and i like the colour as well

Warming up may take a little, yes. What is that, in the kitchen? A type of herb? I am sure the moment you tell me I'm going to facepalm ... for not knowing...
some sort of beautique chilli, never tried em but first time fir everythinf

Good job getting something posted. With my schedule, I know I'm going to have to make a distinct effort to stay on this task.
i can understand that, the call out roster can be a pain to be honest

That's a good start les_au!
thankyou

Terrific to see you here Les - and I'm looking forward to seeing your work this month.
Love the soft colouring in your first - it may have been a stronger image if you had put the pot on a book or a brick to remove that horizontal line from the frame.
Second is a funderful night sky. Sharpness is madly over-rated!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom