Critique 2019 Oktoberfest-djh63-(David)-Hardcore-D700 + 50/1.2AiS Day 27

Sixteen

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Day 14's shot of the escalator is a stealth photo. First glance, ordinary shot, a bit OOF. Second, third, fourth, and fifth glances. Very, very little that is not moving in this shot .... slow moving, for sure, but moving. Well done! I'd title it "Slow Moving".

Very Metalic! Hard, cold, foreboding.
Indeed. Spotted this one yesterday and was able to find a useful background. It was too good to pass up.

See, see!! They ARE invading the rest of our threads. It wasn't just my overactive imagination!

And this one seems to have been in a scuffle!
He certainly does look Experienced.

Oh! Sh..! ... Obey :(
You know!

Resistance is futile! Like the shot.
Thanks Paul.

Day 13 is about as minimum DOF as can be illustrated. Nice to see the 50/1.2 at its limits and beyond.
Thanks Harry - that was with the aid of an e-tube.

Day 14's shot of the escalator is a stealth photo. First glance, ordinary shot, a bit OOF. Second, third, fourth, and fifth glances. Very, very little that is not moving in this shot .... slow moving, for sure, but moving. Well done! I'd title it "Slow Moving".
It is something which I have explored before, but I'm quite happy with this one. Thanks Harry.

Day 15 is a shot I can't really appreciate. I'd like to see the beauty of the swans rather than their motion.
We can agree to disagree. I find swans to be unattractive bullies and the movement was one way for me to show them without connecting to their nasty traits.

Day 16 - Duck and Cover. Duck and Cover!
And cover again!

These guys are everywhere :)
Unglaublich!

A contagious meme. I am indeed afraid now.
That man is on fire!

Seventeen!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey! It's October after all! :D

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom