Critique 2019 Oktoberfest - Kry27 - Hardcore - Summilux-R 1:1.4/80 @ Nikon on Z7 - Day 31

Well, let's try it the hard way. 1 lens, get a shot done every day.

Dad and husband with some days off work, family time and a wife to take care of.

Day 0 - The setup

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

"Hello mi frend!"
2019 Octoberfest - Day 1

Summilux-R 1:1.4/80 @ f/2.8​

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
This has great nuances. Also striking are the squares at all depths of field, near, mid and far, and the different color pallet near vs far with the warmer tones near, and cooler blues away. Image also foretells a story. Great “framing”.

Thank you, I really tried to get an interesting frame in the frame. I wanted the white part of the building in the inner most square not to be there, but that would mean move the camera to the right, angling differently, and lose the square shape...

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Thank you, I really tried to get an interesting frame in the frame. I wanted the white part of the building in the inner most square not to be there, but that would mean move the camera to the right, angling differently, and lose the square shape...
That wonderful green square grounds the image very nicely.

Yeah, I thought Wall-E too, but it looks like some sort of optical device. Intriguing!
It is indeed some sort of 'optical' device - and then, quite not so much. It is meant to be used as these binoculars for tourist, where you can enjoy the view from a height, or over a harbour, or… name it! But with this:

If you look into it, there's some sort of 3D-picture of what the new part of the hospital will look like. You look at the building site from where it stands - but look through this device (actually, not through, but into it) - and you see the architects model of the finished building. I hope you get it.

I'll post an overview in the bucket.

Yesterday's "friend" brought an fellow.

"Earthling! Obey!"
2019 Octoberfest - Day 2

Summilux-R 1:1.4/80 @ f/5.6​

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom