Critique 2019 Oktoberfest - NEF Said - Hardcore - AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f1.4G - October 31th

I hope you don't rest completely. Otherwise... if you do, we expect such a refreshed Paul for OF 2020 he has to deliver stunner after stunner ;)
But then, you did so already.

With Indiana Jones fitting in perfectly. Despite working too long, the effort to photography, though shorter, still paid off! That is the time of the day to do what you like, time for you...
Agreed, and well needed relief from working. Work therapy. :) Thanks for all the comments and it was fun viewing your efforts in the Oktoberfest as well!

Good to see that a few leaves held in there for you Paul. I have so enjoyed the journey through your thread you have lead us on. Each image brought new wonders, AND a movie to boot! ;)

Well shot all the way around, thank you for playing this year!
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement Chris! Each year I find I can push a little more, learn a little more, and see what other possibilities there are, from others' posts. Each of us bring some unique talents to the Oktoberfest that make this such a great event.

I've enjoyed your journey with film and am amazed by the skill it takes. It was wonderful to shoot with you!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Hey Paul,
that was a very surprising Octoberfest.
I've just gone through the posts and have to say: "WOW".

Thank you
Klaus

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom