Critique 2020 Octoberfest – Gordo – 23/2, 35/2, 90/2 – 25 Oct

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Darn mice! I fight with them out chipmunks each winter for my car that is stored in the driveway.
Yeah, they're a pain here. So far, this is the first time (out of three) they've cost me any money other than inspection to see if they caused any damage that would affect safe operation. Hopefully they haven't chewed into any wiring or brake/ fuel lines.

#6 - beautiful patches, and lots of memories.

#7 - tough works but will be rewarded with satisfaction when the car is shinny and clean again.
Thanks Phil - not much shiny on this one anymore. The Tacoma has been driven and parked in direct sunlight of Texas, Nevada and Arizona for 18 years. Even with regular wash and wax, the paint is deteriorating. Have several spots the topcoat is peeling off and the primer is showing, paint comes off in the wash water, etc... :(

Felt bad this morning, no photo attempts. Felt better this evening, not doing well with creativity. So... selfie of frustration.

X100F, close enough my eye couldn't focus on the camera.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'll be catching up on commentary tomorrow and through the weekend.

Now this is a very nice selfie
Well done and great focusing.
Hope you are feeling better! Interesting selfie.
You look fierce!
Thanks all!

Despite not having enough sleep again, today was a good. Felt better than I have in a long time, and was able to get around and get some stuff done. Including trying for some photos. Although the most interesting/ weirdly creative I think was done in the apartment.

What do you do when you're in the recliner listening to music at 0418 (4:18am) trying to sleep and you keep looking at the soundbar staring back at you? Take a snapshot.

Digital Analog

Futuristic colors. Symmetry. Contrast. All combine to make a striking photograph. Also, I like the subtle irony of "analog" in a distinctly digital medium.
Thanks Andy - that irony kinda hit me as I was trying to think about nothing.

We finally got some rain, and the air s cleaner. The end of summer, for sure. You picture is a gentle reminder of the car-care stuff I've been putting off.
Yay rain! Glad you all got some.

What an interesting shot!!
Thanks Terri!

I'm paying for yesterday's "good day" today. :facepalm: So, boring tabletop snap.

Some other memorabilia out of boxes. From the same time-frame as the other stuff. Trade items of malachite, from a country with a much different name these days. Many changes have occured in parts of Africa over the decades.

Another sleep-deprived photo.

Toasters have returned.

Still working on getting caught up on comments. Should be up-to-date late tonight or tomorrow.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom