Critique 2020 Octoberfest – Gordo – 23/2, 35/2, 90/2 – 25 Oct - Out

Almost missed today. Got up late, little sleep. Spent the rest of the day getting rat damage repaired and an inspection done on the car to look for further rodent issues. No more rodent stuff found, but both front drives have rubber parts deteriorating. This is on top of the front main seal leak that recently started on the truck. So... the next couple of months are going to be expensive.

Anyhoos. After a nap couldn't think of anything. Tabletop snap of what was in my pockets today. X-H1, 35/2.
View attachment 1671989

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
13 - nice composition.

14 - It is very interesting and not bland. The cat is very cute.

Real Name
Paul

This is the most sky color I've seen from the apartments in a while now.
View attachment 1672058

And since that was so bland, here's a snap of a cat (one of the strays roaming the apartment area, a little before trying for the sky color).
View attachment 1672059

Both with the X-H1 and 90/2.
Interesting with the peak of color behind the trees. Nice pose with the cat, curling its tail around its legs.

Thanks everyone. Been a bit busy with other stuff. Catch up tonight with my thread, this weekend for everyone else's.

As mentioned, busy with a few other things taking precedence. Quick grab shot. As my health has impacted my ability to roam afar, I'm tailoring my emergency kit to the new normal. Replacing all the older, larger, heavier stuff with newer, smaller, lighter stuff. Old 4 AA-cell LED flashlight with moonlight, low, med, high and strobe settings. One of these has been in emergency bags for about a decade. And the new 1 AA-cell (or 1 CR123) LED light with low, high, and strobe settings (although too rapid IMHO for signalling). Major size and weight difference. Image is a bit over-exposed IMHO, may go back and re-process.

View attachment 1672182

Latest threads

Top Bottom