Critique 2020 Octoberfest – Palouse (Nick) Hardcore – Nikkor S 50 f/1.8 – 26-27 October—THANKS!.

Real Name
Ken St John
Catching up a bit ... love the shots of your car. I don't do similar shots because everyone would then see what a mess my garage is!! I also love you shots of the flowers ... use of DOF is perfect!!

Ken

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
18-20 OCTOBER

Apologies, I'm falling behind, again.

1. Someone forgot to tell the dandelions that it's fall (and winter weather will be here on Friday!)

A.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B.

2. Meeting of the fall(en)

21 October

It's all about the weather today. Change of seasons, wind and rain from the north, getting set up for Friday's "winter" storm and cold. The light does wonders for the wheat stubble.

Real Name
Ken St John
21 October

It's all about the weather today. Change of seasons, wind and rain from the north, getting set up for Friday's "winter" storm and cold. The light does wonders for the wheat stubble.

View attachment 1672486
Amazing shot - and you're right about the light. It's perfect here. I follow someone in Alberta on IG and they've been showing off their snow -- if that's the storm heading your way, better you than me!!

Ken

Fantastic shot Nick! The ominous clouds, wheat in the foreground, and the lines at the horizon. I love it!

23 October

Another day spent waiting for "winter" to arrive. Not as windy, but just as gloomy.

Weather013.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom