2020 Octoberfest - Dexbana - 50 1.2 AI-s - Oct 25

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Midnight shadows......door to the unknown.
Getting tired of all the colors - so monochrome!

Z6A_2416_DxO.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very intriguing, another really good image. Processing works very well for this shot. I like how the splash of light illuminates the door and left side of the wall.
Thanks John, and all others that have responded with very nice comments. The lighting was strongly from the right and the texture of the masonry became very evident as a result. The rest of the lighting came from more distant, softer sources to gently fill in the shadowed area around the door. Little work in post helped pull those textures out a bit without creating a blasé overall scene.

Sorry folks, I am about a day behind on posting. Caught this yesterday before the clouds rolled in. Just color in color.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sorry folks, I am about a day behind on posting. Caught this yesterday before the clouds rolled in. Just color in color.View attachment 1672006
Nice!

In New Hampshire, we still have half green, a third yellow, and the rest brown, red, and orange. Not a ton of color this year, and not as bright as some years in the past. We'll see as time goes on.

12 - interesting shot, nice find. The oddity of the doors required a second for my brain to figure what it was.

13 - beautiful autumn colors, love the yellows!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom