2020 Octoberfest Oct 31 and done jbailey930 John - Z 6 w/ 85 1.8S

It's only Tuesday and it has already been one of those weeks. I have a short theme with the wine, Guiness and gin and tonic. Broke out G&T for dinner. Will be switching over to more autumnal / winter mixture soon. Lime is out of focus but so am I :) Cheers!

Octfest-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's only Tuesday and it has already been one of those weeks. I have a short theme with the wine, Guiness and gin and tonic. Broke out G&T for dinner. Will be switching over to more autumnal / winter mixture soon. Lime is out of focus but so am I :) Cheers!

View attachment 1672965
I really love the background blur in this one. When I see photos like this, it keeps my appetite for the 85 f1.8 S going. I always loved the 85 f1.4 D when I had it.

Trying to only use one of her per week, or so! Maddie is now 10 lbs 4 oz. She had her booster shot today.

For this scene think of the Great Pumpkin with Snoopy hopping through the patch and fields. I am very impressed with animal eye detection. I normally use single point but for a few sequences the eye detect picked hers up when she was looking in the general direction of the camera.

Octfest.jpg

I was able to get in a walk very late afternoon after most of the Zeta rain came through. Very dreary and much cooler now. Grass gets very green this time of year. This is the playground from our daughter's, who is 25 now, elementary school. A little drama with the sky and wind blowing on the willow.

Octfest-2.jpg

That photo of Maddie is so sweet!! I think it's my favorite one you have shared this month. The school grass looks so healthy. Our schools here do not take such good care of their lawns. Of course it costs a lot to water here and we don't get enough rain to keep anything green.

Real Name
Paul
I was able to get in a walk very late afternoon after most of the Zeta rain came through. Very dreary and much cooler now. Grass gets very green this time of year. This is the playground from our daughter's, who is 25 now, elementary school. A little drama with the sky and wind blowing on the willow.

View attachment 1673079
Grass in your area is much greener that what we have around here. Nice composition.

An early walk through our neighborhood paths from earlier this month.

Octfest-3.jpg

Thank you, Teri, Paul, Andy, Nick, Phil and everyone for closely following my posts. I had to doggy proof the backyard yesterday - fix up fencing so Maddie could roam off the leash a bit. I am looking forward to swapping lens as the 85 has certainly been a challenge!

Another afternoon walk in suburbia

Octfest-4.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom