2020 Octoberfest - Phil K - Nikkor Z 85/1.8S - Day 31 Oct 31 Finale added!

Day 28

I had some free time in the afternoon and planned to drive further away from home and office to find photo spots, but it rained. Looking around at home and checking wife's plants and found one with interesting looking leaves. Don't ask me the name of the plant because I don't know.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Day 28

I had some free time in the afternoon and planned to drive further away from home and office to find photo spots, but it rained. Looking around at home and checking wife's plants and found one with interesting looking leaves. Don't ask me the name of the plant because I don't know.

View attachment 1672984
It looks like some sort of succulent to me. It's a very pretty photo. Looking at it is calming to me.

Day 28

View attachment 1672984
Rain... I hear you... been making shooting very hard. Nice composition, touch of color, and great bokeh!

Nice change of pace. Good color and composition.

Is the rain related to Molave? We are expecting 3 inches or so from the remnant of Zeta tomorrow through Friday. Will need to come up with something indoors maybe with flash.

Nice change of pace. Good color and composition.

Is the rain related to Molave? We are expecting 3 inches or so from the remnant of Zeta tomorrow through Friday. Will need to come up with something indoors maybe with flash.
Yes, I think it's related. Typically we have dry weather during this time of the year. We seldom have typhoon so late but we were affected by 2 in October, and though Molave is further away, it also has some effects on our weather. And there is another one in the Pacific now that is heading our way.

Day 29

Rain spoiled my plan and I had to stay at home. You can see that Yoda was not happy too.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom