2020 Octoberfest - Phil K - Nikkor Z 85/1.8S - Day 31 Oct 31 Finale added!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day 30

Friday night neighbourhood pub. It should be packed normally but with COVID, they are glad that they can still open for business.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Day 31 - Last day

Since 85 is a portrait lens, I would like to post a portrait in the last day. My wife did not allow me to take a photo of her, so I did it the other way round. My wife was a bit worried when I handed her the camera and after a few seconds locating the shutter button, she fired a shot.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice portrait and well composed. Give your wife a pat on the back (or hug) for the good job and helping you with the Oktoberfest.

You’ve had many great parts this year. It was fun to see your part of the world through your eyes.

Great finishing picture, Phil. Good to see members faces.

I have been considering the same type of self portrait as my wife needs a headshot for passport renewal (but who is going overseas anyway). Cheers, its been great seeing all your posts of HK.

Nice portrait and well composed. Give your wife a pat on the back (or hug) for the good job and helping you with the Oktoberfest.

You’ve had many great parts this year. It was fun to see your part of the world through your eyes.
Great finishing picture, Phil. Good to see members faces.

I have been considering the same type of self portrait as my wife needs a headshot for passport renewal (but who is going overseas anyway). Cheers, its been great seeing all your posts of HK.
Thank you very much. It's a great learning process to use one lens in different situations.

I’m so happy you finished with a portrait of you! I have loved following you this month and getting a glimpse into your every day life. You’ve always been a good forum friend!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom