Critique 2020 Oktoberfest - Kry27 - Hardcore - Nikkor Z 24mm 1:1.8 S - Day 31

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I owe everybody several big 'thank you's for keeping up with my thread. Glad you like to visit, encouragingfor me, to keep it going and stand to the task of taking a pic a day, no matter how hard it is.

In what has been a bad October, so far. It takes a lot of energy. I have no power to sit at the PC and work on my photos or comment too much in here after what are long, long office days.

A lot to do, anyway, that's normal. But then, now, with the daily cases raising to astronomic ... numbers. That sucks out my mental energy. Sick of it.

Most co-workers stay home. Must, should, stay home. I'm alone on my floor in the office. CoWith-Standing, opening snail mail, and... alone. So boring, frustrating.

T H A N K Y O U FOR KEEPING IT UP, EVERYBODY!!!

Last edited:
Oh, there's a shot today. 3, to be exact - see Bucket for some explanation.

Back home, I can relax. Eat dinner with my family.

I'm not to reach for anybody, just eat, chat with the loved ones, and surf through your pictures here, enjoying them silently.

Octoberfest 2020 - Day 21
It's me. Heinz. Catch up!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I owe everybody several big 'thank you's for keeping up with my thread. Glad you like to visit, encouragingfor me, to keep it going and stand to the task of taking a pic a day, no matter how hard it is.

In what has been a bad October, so far. It takes a lot of energy. I have no power to sit at the PC and work on my photos or comment too much in here after what are long, long office days.

A lot to do, anyway, that's normal. But then, now, with the daily cases raising to astronomic ... numbers. That sucks out my mental energy. Sick of it.

Most co-workers stay home. Must, should, stay home. I'm alone on my floor in the office. CoWith-Standing, opening snail mail, and... alone. So boring, frustrating.

T H A N K Y O U FOR KEEPING IT UP, EVERYBODY!!!
I think we are all pretty tired of the pandemic. It is so hard. Just hug those little kids and remember what you are doing it all for. This will pass, eventually.

Oh, there's a shot today. 3, to be exact - see Bucket for some explanation.

Back home, I can relax. Eat dinner with my family.

I'm not to reach for anybody, just eat, chat with the loved ones, and surf through your pictures here, enjoying them silently.

Octoberfest 2020 - Day 21
It's me. Heinz. Catch up!

View attachment 1672496
Creative shot!

Damn I need to practice much more again...

Octoberfest 2020 - Day 23
Work to do

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom