2021 Octoberfest - catalyst - D800 - 85/1.4D - Day 31!

Great photo! Glass makes for a really good subject under just about any lighting or background. Hope you make good use of these ?

I don't know how I've missed so many of your photos. Every photo is well done. My favorite is your lab kit. You did a very nice job photographing the glass. Also, we have a similar lion drinking fountain at our local zoo. I would love walking by those beautiful cliffs every day. I can see why you don't get tired of them. I'm so glad I got to see all you submissions. There are so many people participating it's easy to miss someone. I would never intentionally skip anyone.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
The glass lab shot is special, and I also really liked the bookclif shot too. But that table chem set sings, and the story too, wish I had seen the image before our chat to reference it during our conversation.

Just some leaves from an ash tree today:

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I don't know how I've missed so many of your photos. Every photo is well done. My favorite is your lab kit. You did a very nice job photographing the glass. Also, we have a similar lion drinking fountain at our local zoo. I would love walking by those beautiful cliffs every day. I can see why you don't get tired of them. I'm so glad I got to see all you submissions. There are so many people participating it's easy to miss someone. I would never intentionally skip anyone.
Thanks, Terri, for the kind words. And I know what you mean: many days, keeping up with everyone is more challenging than finding a photo to post!

Latest threads

Top Bottom