2021 Octoberfest - catalyst - D800 - 85/1.4D - Day 31!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Our weather really turned sour the past few days and that gave me the idea to do a "full Chris" treatment of the Bookcliffs. I kinda overdid things here - just as Chris did on occasion! -and even more in the one that I'll toss in the Bucket.

View attachment 1691100
Well,
that sky is really dramatic...

Wonderful photographed
Klaus

At risk of being a one-trick pony with another snap of the Bookcliffs. My intended venue was cancelled because of weather: a charity benefit in which teams of 4 guys from local businesses run 200 yd. back and forth relay races. The kicker: all the guys must wear high heels!

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andy
another snap of the Bookcliffs. My intended venue was cancelled because of weather: a charity benefit in which teams of 4 guys from local businesses run 200 yd. back and forth relay races. The kicker: all the guys must wear high heels!
Another fine Bookcliffs photograph, but I'm pretty sure I would have preferred to see images of the relay race!

Real Name
Paul
At risk of being a one-trick pony with another snap of the Bookcliffs. My intended venue was cancelled because of weather: a charity benefit in which teams of 4 guys from local businesses run 200 yd. back and forth relay races. The kicker: all the guys must wear high heels!

View attachment 1691198
Who wants to see mountains? We want to see the high heel runners! Seriously, it is a wonderful shot.

Just some leaves from an ash tree today:

View attachment 1690938
Those colors are amazing!! The background blur is so nice.
Spied this mechanic working on a old truck, and I gotta say: that "plumber's crack" made me laugh!

View attachment 1691036
Hilarious.
Our weather really turned sour the past few days and that gave me the idea to do a "full Chris" treatment of the Bookcliffs. I kinda overdid things here - just as Chris did on occasion! -and even more in the one that I'll toss in the Bucket.

View attachment 1691100
So moody.

View attachment 1691198
I love the clouds!!

Didn't know whether to like that because of the photo (Stunning) or laugh at it because of the relay conditions.... :p

This is a beautiful scene and well worth sharing on its own merit, but, oh, gosh, I would've loved to have seen a photo of the guys running relay races in high heels!!! :D

Another fine Bookcliffs photograph, but I'm pretty sure I would have preferred to see images of the relay race!

Who wants to see mountains? We want to see the high heel runners! Seriously, it is a wonderful shot.
Ha! Me too, but what can you do? Thanks all!

Latest threads

Top Bottom