2021 Octoberfest - davidzvi- Fuji X100v - day 16

Real Name
David
Surely no need to adjust anything in this fine shot.
The top right is a little brighter than it needed to be. If I had gone manual I could have gotten the SS up a little bit. It doesn't really look like I missed the focus point from what I can see, more just like a bit of camera movement. Something that wouldn't have been an issue with the Pen F.

You're right. If there is one thing that I would change about the X100V it would be the addition of IBIS. I don't actually have that in any camera I own but I'm beginning to think it might be a good thing.

Real Name
David
You're right. If there is one thing that I would change about the X100V it would be the addition of IBIS. I don't actually have that in any camera I own but I'm beginning to think it might be a good thing.
There are things it makes easier and things it has little impact on. The type of shooting I do these days it helps.

Real Name
David
My name is David and I have a wall problem...... But luckily (for me) I could pretty easily get a different picture of a stone wall every day for a month without much trouble.

DSCF9350.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I like what you're doing here, David. Back in my KS days, where there weren't many trees except for Cottonwoods along watercourses, rock walls - made from limestone, not granite - were needed everywhere. Maybe a bit more DOF? Nonetheless - well done.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom