2021 Octoberfest - davidzvi- Fuji X100v / OlyEP7+Pan14 - day 31 - Plus

Real Name
David
Just playing around today trying to get a starburst. Added a bit of post for extra pop.

DSCF9333-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Missed the sun coming through the trees that got me to stop. but still not bad.
View attachment 1690595
Nice blue green tones of the truck against the brighter greens of the grass and trees.
Nothing too exciting, just something from an evening walk (maybe one of the last as it just keeps getting colder and darker too early this time of the year.
View attachment 1690708
Nice strand of leaves..are these from the tree itself or is there a vine. Down here we have lots of vines that climb the trees and add a pop of color to the trunks during the fall.
Definetly looks like a old deserted mill. Like the comp with loads of detail, Probably a good candidate for bw
Interesting tree framing a road. Had to stop and backup for the shot. I really wish there wasn't sign nailed to it but.... Still interesting.

View attachment 1690833
Whats over the hill
Yum looks like silver dollar pancakes. Every time we would come up to Marblehead from the south we would usually end up stopping around the Nahant /swampscott line at the pancake house.
Just playing around today trying to get a starburst. Added a bit of post for extra pop.

View attachment 1691046
Nice starburst and like the backlit leaves.

Real Name
David
Well late afternoon, early evening IBIS from my Pen F really helped so this is a little soft. If I had noticed when I shot it I could have adjusted things, but too late now.

DSCF9348.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom