2021 Octoberfest - Dexbana(Paul) - Z6 w/ MC 105S and 55mm 1.2 - Day 31

Out at Sherburne NWR to see the Sandhills gathering. I will put some of the photos from the 500 on another thread.

Octoberfest 20.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love both shots -- that colorful one of the lens is quite interesting, and of course the gears are fascinating -- so many, such variety! The colors all blend together nicely and in a complementary way, too. Yep, something very appealing about gears....

Your lens photo has a Las Vegas feel to it and there's a heck of a lot of detail in your gears - I enjoyed both of these, Paul

The gears and purple lights with the lens are real winners!

Day 21 has a steampunk feel to it....love it!

D20 & D21 - both very good closeup images. I love the purple light in D20.

Love the purple image, and gears, excellent subject choice.

20 & 21 - love the purple, gear shot is cool, thought steampunk as well.

The last two are excellent

Wonderful pastel colors on the leaves...

I like this a lot
Klaus

Another purple fan! That's really bright! Love the gears and the idea to use them like this.
Late in catching up but many thanks to all who have commented on my photos! So far this has been a really good Octoberfest. Keep up the good work.

Good spacing.
Thanks Wade.
The moon makes for an effective diagonal composition.
Took an hour before a group were high enough to get the moon in the shot. This one was the best.
Fun to see the Sandhill Cranes in flight! Yes, the moon makes a perfect complement to them!
Thanks Connie.
I can only wish that this had audio! I saw a skein of 50 or so this week: we have an over-wintering population about 20 miles southeast of me. One of my all-time favorite birds!
Eric, I did a short video of the gathering. It was very noisy right at sunrise. I’m not much of a videographer so it is pretty bouncy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom