2021 Octoberfest - JBailey930 - Nikon Z6 II 35 1.8 S - Day 16

Good for you, John. We tried hard but came up short, didn't we?

Is that a McIntosh tuner, or tuner/preamp on the lower left?
It was disappointing as they had the game in hand! That would have been a statement win and would help Fuentes keep his job!

You spotted my MR77 tuner! It gets used maybe 2-3 times a week. I enjoy the Sunday Jazz from WPFW. I still have a MC2100 in storage and an MC2255 that is undergoing refurb.

It was disappointing as they had the game in hand! That would have been a statement win and would help Fuentes keep his job!

You spotted my MR77 tuner! It gets used maybe 2-3 times a week. I enjoy the Sunday Jazz from WPFW. I still have a MC2100 in storage and an MC2255 that is undergoing refurb.

I have an MC2100 in active use. Who is doing the refurb? I have a C26 I would like to give that treatment.

I have an MC2100 in active use. Who is doing the refurb? I have a C26 I would like to give that treatment.
A local EE who I found on the Audiokarma BBS has been working with me. He is a little slow but meticulous. With Terry Dewick retired, the best known would be Audio Classics in Vestal, NY or Bill Thalman of Music Technology in Springfield, VA.

Ok, back to a bit more proper photography for the Cafe 'fest! Zinnias blooming nicely. I think the Z cameras render almost to a 3d effect - but I am using a 35mm almost as a macro.
Octoberfest day 10.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another gloomy day in the Mid Atlantic. So dinner is swordfish, broccoli & carrots with rice....and a bit of G&T as I took PTO while my wife had off.
Cheers!
Octoberfest day 11.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom