2021 Octoberfest - Ken (Minuteman3) - D780 & Nikkor 50mm f1.8 - Day 31

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Day 7

The load. When the guys were taking down the trees, they told my wife she could have "some" of the wood chips to use for compost in her garden. Yesterday, they dropped it off ... about 3 cubic yards!! Yikes!! I wonder who will be moving it to the back yard?
View attachment 1690536

Cheers!!

Ken
Eat your Wheaties, Ken, cause I have a feeling that person is you, LOL! :D

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Day 7

The load. When the guys were taking down the trees, they told my wife she could have "some" of the wood chips to use for compost in her garden. Yesterday, they dropped it off ... about 3 cubic yards!! Yikes!! I wonder who will be moving it to the back yard?
View attachment 1690536

Cheers!!

Ken
Have you seen my concrete debris...
Nearly the same situation.

Kind regards
Klaus

Real Name
Paul
Day 7

View attachment 1690536

Cheers!!

Ken
Look very closely in the mirror and I think you'll find your answer. :) :)

Day 7

View attachment 1690536

Cheers!!

Ken
That looks like a lot of work to add to your many projects!!

Day 7

View attachment 1690536

Cheers!!

Ken
I bet you didn't realize that they were dropping off a home gym!

Real Name
Ken St John
Day 8

Actually, this 50mm lens is not quite right for this situation ... but here is our 95% completed master bathroom update. About the only thing missing is some trim. Our home was built in the mid-60's and the master bath is quite small. The original shower was less than 36"x 36" square!! Without spending hundreds of thousands of $$ to build on an addition, we don't have room for one of the big spa baths we see on TV. But, we planned out a rehab that expands things quite a bit and definitely updates the look and feel. My wife loves her new vanity/medicine cabinet update!!
EOSR2618.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(Also, sorry, I have not been able to comment much on other folks' wonderful images. Hopefully I'll start getting caught up over the weekend!!)

Ken

Day 8

Actually, this 50mm lens is not quite right for this situation ... but here is our 95% completed master bathroom update. About the only thing missing is some trim. Our home was built in the mid-60's and the master bath is quite small. The original shower was less than 36"x 36" square!! Without spending hundreds of thousands of $$ to build on an addition, we don't have room for one of the big spa baths we see on TV. But, we planned out a rehab that expands things quite a bit and definitely updates the look and feel. My wife loves her new vanity/medicine cabinet update!!
View attachment 1690692

(Also, sorry, I have not been able to comment much on other folks' wonderful images. Hopefully I'll start getting caught up over the weekend!!)

Ken
It's looking good, Ken - nice tile back there.

Real Name
Paul
Day 8

View attachment 1690692

Ken
Looks like a perfect renovation. We went from a 48” shower in the previous house to 36” in this house. I sure do miss it. Regarding the tub, we’ve had large whirlpool in both houses. Used the first one for a few weeks and then never again, over 20 years. I’ll take a big shower unit any day, over a large tub.

Real Name
Ken St John
Day 9

Although our neighbors helped a lot ... the mountain has been moved!! Back to the back yard where it will eventually end up in my wife's gardens!!

EOSR2621.jpeg

Day 10

Busy couple of days ... but nothing's more interesting in the front yard right now than the flowers which are changing over to their fall colors.

EOSR2627.jpeg

With all of that stuff moved ... we can just go back to the "normal" renovations!!

Cheers!!

Ken

Latest threads

Top Bottom