2021 Octoberfest - Kry27 - 85/1.8S - Day 31

Real Name
Paul
We arrived in Grindelwald today, at the flat of my father in law. We're here 3 to 4 times a year, sometimes 2 weeks, sometimes a few days. We'll stay until Saturday. Change surroundings, see the mountains, hike with the kids. They love the place.

It's cold, already, an in the flat, it was 16 degrees (°C) only. So: bring in the luggage, and get a fire going. Warming up now, heading to bed. OK, it doesn't feel as if I have done too much today - packing up, driving for 2:30 hrs, cook dinner... still, a long day.

Octoberfest 2021 - Day 12

View attachment 1691014
Sounds like a nice break from the usual. Cosy looking fire, perfect for cold days.

Family moment. Big sister telling her little brother he can do it. Buoy him up. It isn't that high :) (he did it, of course)

Octoberfest 2021 - Day 13 - Jump!

OF_2021_Day_13.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great back light in the hair. Wonderful moment.
Thanks. Don't know if it is the lens, the Z 7 dynamic range, the fact they were about the same camera distance... given the f/2.2, I think it's a miracle this one turned out so well...

Only at the computer I realized that thos was pure luck, capturing that image, in an acceptable look.

No masking or editing to light up faces or any deeper shadows selectively. That's what the standard sliders did, here ;)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Thanks. Don't know if it is the lens, the Z 7 dynamic range, the fact they were about the same camera distance... given the f/2.2, I think it's a miracle this one turned out so well...

Only at the computer I realized that thos was pure luck, capturing that image, in an acceptable look.

No masking or editing to light up faces or any deeper shadows selectively. That's what the standard sliders did, here ;)
Best processing is minimal processing.

Quite a hike, today, for young legs. Wonderful, yet cold, especially in the morning. Beautiful views. I'll put a few in the bucket for info. And the non-picks, one of these shows the this mountain from further right, you can guess the ridges and snow fields that are the same...

Octoberfest 2021 - Day 14 - Wetterhorn

OF_2021_Day_14.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom