2021 Octoberfest - Lyndee Loo - Z5 - 24-200mm set at 24mm - Day 31 - That's all, Folks!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Sorry about your hair. Great photo though, you could use it as a guideline for perfect framing 101 (y)
You silver tongued haired devil you! What a great shot—Glenn Nagel would be proud and/or jealous!
LOL, nice hairstyle.
Great hairdo, excellent photo! You have a real knack for architectural details and such -- your next lens should be an ultrawide angle one!
Great framing..... :D and excellent do! :D
Very nice photos from the last few days. Looks like you had fun on your walkabouts with some great images!
Cracked me up!!! Just be thankful to have so much hair!
Very creative shot Lyndee! Made me chuckle.
Showing off our city to great effect, however, that hair day is the best!
Cool property, nicely done conversion.

Got to tour some of the Busch property back in '78 or so, but as our group was almost all minors (band) we only got to see the Clydesdale stables. Love the buildings there.

Nice "street" shot.

Love it. A lot of cool artwork there Lyndee, you do well capturing it for us to see.

LOL bad hair day. :D Love how everything is symmetrical and kinda monochrome then boom splash of color from the flowers.
Thank you, all, LOL!

My hair has finally relaxed and has gotten into its proper position. With luck, I'll be able to leave the house with it later this week! :D

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Day 12

Super busy today, but when I went to get my Covid booster, happened to notice a repeating pattern on the odometer...

DSC_0653-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Day 7 - Nice light and falloff, Def a sign for the times.
Day 8 - When at SLU spent several lunches there.
Day 9 -10 - Downtown has changed a bit since last there.
Day 11 - Very nice but I do see a touch of grey/silver.
Day 12 - Creative great to notice and then record the sequence.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
101010, congratulations!
Nice shot! Lotsa 0s and 1s there!!! And, yep, that perfect 101010 -- wow! :D
And you bought a Lottery ticket, right?
<nerd alert>
That is the answer to "What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?"
</nerd alert>
I didn't know that odometers were available in binary! I think that works out to 42 . . .
Gosh! You do clock up the miles Lyndee. That must keep you away from your shoes.
Saawwweeeet!
Funny!

Very binary. And I am in admiration of your restraint from twisting the zoom ring. That couldn’t have been easy.
I love this, Lyndee!! The sculpture is beautiful and your caption really makes the photo.

Day 12. Cool that you captured the milestone in the life of your car!!
Day 7 - Nice light and falloff, Def a sign for the times.
Day 8 - When at SLU spent several lunches there.
Day 9 -10 - Downtown has changed a bit since last there.
Day 11 - Very nice but I do see a touch of grey/silver.
Day 12 - Creative great to notice and then record the sequence.
Thank you, all!

I love my Toyota Camry, and I have definitely put some miles on it. It rides smoothly and I get phenomenal gas mileage. And WarthMan? No worries; I have four pairs of spare shoes in the trunk - just in case, you know! :ROFLMAO:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Day 13

Today's shot took some doing. This was taken on the top floor of a rooftop garage next to my doctor's office. The top floor gives commanding views of St. Louis and I've always wanted to shoot there. The problem is that I suffer from a rather severe case of acrophobia (fear of heights), even though, ironically, I can board a flight and fly around the world without issue. I started to have a panic attack while driving up to the upper deck, but I was determined to get the shot. After I arrived to the top, I got out of my car, put my back against it and took two quick shots. I tried to get close to the edge of the retaining wall, but it was a no go. It took me almost 20 minutes to exit the parking garage because I had to repeatedly pull into an empty space to calm down. Finally, when I exited the garage, I parked the car and sat for another half hour until I could function. Came home with a headache as a souvenir. I tell you, it was quite the morning! :confused:

Anywhoo, didn't think the two shots I took would come out, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised...

Jpg-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom