Critique 2021 Octoberfest - NEF Said (Paul) - 200mm/f4 - Day 23

12 - and there's the start of the colors! Nice reflection as well.

13 - I foresee a lot of time spent on the porch. Nicely done, less bugs is always a good thing when it comes to relaxing.

12 - and there's the start of the colors! Nice reflection as well.

13 - I foresee a lot of time spent on the porch. Nicely done, less bugs is always a good thing when it comes to relaxing.
Thanks Gordo. This time of year, there aren't too many bugs, but in the Spring... that's a different story. There's a reason why some joke that the teeny tiny black fly in NH is the State bird. They can swarm you, while on hiking trails or walking around the yard and are a big nuisance.

Day 14 - Invisible Man
2021_10_14__DSC9337.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Humankind leaves their mark, everywhere they go. Even if it is on the back deck in the morning dew. A bit more Chris like. I've got one for the bucket though...

This is so nice! Well done.
Thanks Wade!

Like the textures and pattern here! The straight strictness of the lines of the boards is then counterbalanced by the softness of the dew! B&W is perfect for this!
Thanks Connie!

Excellent idea and nicely executed.
Thanks! I had hunted outside for something to shoot in the early morning, as knew I had no time the rest of the day. Coming back in, as I was closing the slider, I saw the foot prints... Pure luck on that one.

Masterful—and so Chris-like!
I can only aspire to meet that kind of creativity. Thanks for the kind words Nick!

Day 15: Nature - Bittersweet Color
2021_10_15__DSC9348.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Starting to get some colors in the back yard (some going right to brown quickly and falling off, some showing some bright colors).

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom