Critique 2021 Octoberfest - NEF Said (Paul) - 200mm/f4 - Day 31

Day 13: Building ways to enjoy nature
Ofest_2021_13__DSC9322.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Our house had a nice porch in the back, permitting a view into the back yard. I just completed a project to screen in the porch, so that we can enjoy nature, without fighting it (bugs). :)

Will post a Chris-like photo in the bucket.

Day 7 - nice portrait with a wonderful smile, great detail in those blonde locks.
Day 8 - Wonderful image of your mom and a great way to start the day.
Day 9 - Very colorful, we don't see many with the bright coloration around here.
Day 10 - Nice pop of color and love the shallow dog. Probably not a bad idea to have one by the grill just in case.Also looks well maintained. Most of the time see them rusted and question. if they would actually fire in an emergency.
Day 11 - Nice comp with lovely warm fall colors allowing the cool greens to pop.
Day 12 - Start of some nice fall colors, pretty soon there will be frost on those lakeside grasses
Day 13 - Nice place to spend a summer evening with glass of wine or morning with coffee.

Day 7 - nice portrait with a wonderful smile, great detail in those blonde locks.
Day 8 - Wonderful image of your mom and a great way to start the day.
Day 9 - Very colorful, we don't see many with the bright coloration around here.
Day 10 - Nice pop of color and love the shallow dog. Probably not a bad idea to have one by the grill just in case.Also looks well maintained. Most of the time see them rusted and question. if they would actually fire in an emergency.
Day 11 - Nice comp with lovely warm fall colors allowing the cool greens to pop.
Day 12 - Start of some nice fall colors, pretty soon there will be frost on those lakeside grasses
Day 13 - Nice place to spend a summer evening with glass of wine or morning with coffee.
Thanks John for the kind words! We are looking forward to using the porch as much as we can, before it gets too cold. Lucky to have a warm day today.

You are certainly indefatigably industrious, Paul!
Thanks! Tons of projects ongoing and done, for this new house. At least, all but one, large project (home theater room in basement), are done, so I can spend a little more time on hobbies and interest more.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Paul, nice shot, and a great location. Lots of lovely straight lines, vertical and horizontal. I am also partial to the Chris abstract too. Two completely different images from the subject.

Paul, nice shot, and a great location. Lots of lovely straight lines, vertical and horizontal. I am also partial to the Chris abstract too. Two completely different images from the subject.
Yeah, I struggled choosing. This one shows the "project" and theme of Nature vs Humankind, showing how we adapt to enjoy nature. The one in the bucket is more abstract and interesting, IMHO.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom