Critique 2021 Octoberfest - NEF Said (Paul) - 200mm/f4 - Day 31

Real Name
Paul
Ack. Insulation. At least it's not the batt or loose fill stuff.

Neat shot of Theo.

The concentration thing can be a blessing or a slight curse. I hope he's able to harness it well, if he does it can help him quite a bit in life.
Thanks. Yes, I'm hoping it's more "great concentration" versus OCD, which several people in my family are borderline OCD.

Wow that's a colorful selection of mums.

Cool capture - took me a second to put everything together. Nice work by the artist on this one.
Theo looks like his "having fun" face is moving towards "thinking mischievously" face...
Yes, we made sure to give him some M&Ms to get him rev'ed up to go out Trick or Treating. :)

Real Name
Paul
I have always loved Where The Wild Things Are and have a copy of the book, even though I have no grandchildren with whom to share its delights. Such a great costume and Theo is obviously loving it! A delightful wrap-up of your Octoberfest project!
Thanks!

That's a gem—one of my favorite characters too. Thanks for sharing such great and inspirational pictures with us and adding so much color to our lives!
You are most welcome. He's such a joy, and it is so wonderful to be able to share him through pictures.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Day 31: Max
View attachment 1692624

It was a hard choice today, as I had several great shots of trick-or-treaters, and a morning backup shot that was a Chris favorable shot, but I just couldn't pass up a picture of Theo dressed up as Max from the children's book "Where The Wild Things Are".

I'll post the other shots in the bucket.
He is sooo cute. A fine end to this month's meme - congratulations!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
It's a wonderful image and I love it.

Thank you Paul for showing us so many beautiful images. It's an enjoyable month.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Day 31: Max
View attachment 1692624

It was a hard choice today, as I had several great shots of trick-or-treaters, and a morning backup shot that was a Chris favorable shot, but I just couldn't pass up a picture of Theo dressed up as Max from the children's book "Where The Wild Things Are".

I'll post the other shots in the bucket.
Great, great, great!
The costume is fantastic.

Thank you for participating this Octoberfest
Klaus

Real Name
Paul
Super costume of an all-time favorite children’s book. This portrait will be a family favorite for generations to come. Well done.
Thanks Andy!

Great final image, and a great month of images from your hand.
Thanks!

Nice end to the month Paul. You were probably the busiest of all of us but got through in fine style. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new home theatre.
Thank you. It was certainly a busy month (I say as I’m getting ready to start framing the final wall in the theater room).

Great, great, great!
The costume is fantastic.

Thank you for participating this Octoberfest
Klaus
It was a pleasure joining in again this year. We have a great group in the Cafe.

Latest threads

Top Bottom