2021 Octoberfest - Phil K - Leica Q2M 28mm F/1.7 - Oct 31 - Day 31. Project completed!

Real Name
Phil
This year I will try to see the world in B&W. It will be difficult but Oktoberfest is meant to be a challenge. I hope I can have time to travel to different corners of the city and have interesting things to show you.

_DSC4100 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Phil
Day 1.

Today is International Coffee Day. A group of coffee friends used to gather in Friday evenings tasting different coffees and talking about other things. This was suspended for over a year because of COVID, and we think today is the right day to resume.

M1000321 copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Day 1.

Today is International Coffee Day. A group of coffee friends used to gather in Friday evenings tasting different coffees and talking about other things. This was suspended for over a year because of COVID, and we think today is the right day to resume.

View attachment 1690060
Nice detail on that glass especially with the droplets.

Real Name
Eamonn
That's nice Phil - they're the kind of tones I strive for, really supplements the mood of the image.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Day 1.

View attachment 1690060
Phil, why didn't you say it earlier? I'm a passionated coffee drinker for about 60 years now...

Very well photographed
Klaus

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom