2021 Octoberfest -Terri French-Player Level with Z50 or Z6 with 35 1.8 DX, 50 f1.8 S, 85 f1.8 S, or 105 f2.8 micro - Day 31!! Wahoo!!

Day 10

I have failed to get out and shoot anything today. I'm going to use an extra shot from yesterday--just to participate. I'll hopefully shoot something tomorrow and catch up on everyone's submissions then as well.

My granddaughter working on an art project.
_DSC2212-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Day 10

I have failed to get out and shoot anything today. I'm going to use an extra shot from yesterday--just to participate. I'll hopefully shoot something tomorrow and catch up on everyone's submissions then as well.

View attachment 1690829
Looks like she could be signing a Presidential decree.
It's not a laughing - it's a smile I've given with the emoji.
I believe she willbe able to do it one day... (y)

Kind regards to your grandkid
Klaus

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Day 8

Thank you to those who commented on the Day 7 post of my daughters.

I'm sorry I'm behind on commenting on everyone's photos and comments. I promise I will catch up soon. Greg is working so hard getting ready for winter that I need to be a helping hand to him.

View attachment 1690647
Day 9

I have a couple of special visitors today. Greg is on a refresher course for the ski patrol he participates in, and my granddaughters wanted to keep me company. It's very cold and wet outside today.

View attachment 1690732

Day 10

View attachment 1690829
Love the family photos!

And how is Ms. Rylee doing? Isn't she the one who broke her arm over the summer and had a foot issue, as well? Hope she's all healed up!

Beautiful! Both the girl and the image.
Thank you, Phil!! She is a great girl.
Very nice image!
Thank you, Connie.
Looks like she could be signing a Presidential decree.
Maybe she will, someday!!
It's not a laughing - it's a smile I've given with the emoji.
I believe she willbe able to do it one day... (y)

Kind regards to your grandkid
Klaus
Thank you, Klaus!! Our granddaughters can do anything, can't they!!
Love the family photos!

And how is Ms. Rylee doing? Isn't she the one who broke her arm over the summer and had a foot issue, as well? Hope she's all healed up!
Rylee is all healed up now....just doing some PT to get a little more mobility in her arm.

Winter Storm Advisory here today with possible 1-4 inches. It has already been snowing a little. We went to the garden early this morning to pull out the rest of the carrots before they get snow covered. I'm not ready for winter yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't have snow photos to share tomorrow!!

DSC_0050-Edit.jpg

Winter Storm Advisory here today with possible 1-4 inches. It has already been snowing a little. We went to the garden early this morning to pull out the rest of the carrots before they get snow covered. I'm not ready for winter yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't have snow photos to share tomorrow!!

View attachment 1690913
Those carrots look really nice. Good luck re the snow.

Great portrait of your granddaughter. Very nice expression. The carrots look delicious. Nothing better than home grown and this photo does that justice.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Oh my, my spouse really liked your carrots, she asked why you dug them up already, I stated snow in the forecast, do you want to dig carrots in the snow? She laughed and said, NO!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Good harvest! Snow already, it's still hot here if not the storm.

10 - another wonderful family shot.

11 - nice capture of a nice batch of carrots. Hope you don't get too much snow too soon.

Thank you all for the comments about my carrots. It's a good thing I got them harvested. Last night about 10:00 it really started snowing. We had the craziest snowstorm I ever remember in October. We woke up to a huge amount. I measured it on my deck and it said 10.25". We had an early appointment so my photo taking was very limited. But I did love the way my yard decoration looked with all the snow on it.

_DSC2228-Edit.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom