2021 Octoberfest -Terri French-Player Level with Z50 or Z6 with 35 1.8 DX, 50 f1.8 S, 85 f1.8 S, or 105 f2.8 micro - Day 31!! Wahoo!!

October 1 Things have been very busy around here the past week so I didn't get a photo of my gear. Day One. Family is visiting and we went to the pumpkin patch. They have nine kittens in the barn there. Little Crosby held a kitten for the first time.
DSC_9722-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Paul
October 1 Things have been very busy around here the past week so I didn't get a photo of my gear. Day One. Family is visiting and we went to the pumpkin patch. They have nine kittens in the barn there. Little Crosby held a kitten for the first time. View attachment 1690112
Super shot Terri! Nice catch light in the eyes, great expression, and well composed.

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Always love your photos of the kids. This one is no exception.

Warm and snuggly!
Good description of holding a kitten!!
Pumpkin patch and barn cats - fun time for kids!
Those poor kittens are going to be so tired of being picked up by the end of October. But the kids love them.
Your grandkids are an unfair advantage ... great shot!!

Ken
Thank you, Ken!!
Super shot Terri! Nice catch light in the eyes, great expression, and well composed.
Thank you, Paul!!
What a fantastic expression.
Thank you. I am biased, but he is a pretty cute kiddo!!
Great expression captured of a special memory. Wonderful!
Thank you so much!!
What a terrific expression on his face, Terri!
Thank you. He is a shy little guy and was afraid to hold the cat, but once he did he was pretty proud of himself.
You captured your grandson at exactly the right moment! A very nice candid shot of him and I imagine that he was thoroughly enjoying what was undoubtedly a wonderful moment in a fantastic day.
Thank you, Connie!! He was pretty nervous about the kitten, but once we got home he really warmed up to our new cat.
Great expression and lighting!
Thank you, John.
Nice light, Terri. Those bright eyes make the photo.
Thank you, Jim. The light by the barn door was pretty lucky!
What a little sweetheart! Did he get to keep the kitten?
No, the kittens are not for sale. But they got a new puppy a week ago so he isn't deprived of a new pet!!
Too cute.
Thank you so much.
Sweet light and that 50 f1.8 doesn’t disappoint. Kittens are so cute and so much fun.
I agree that the 50 f1.8 is a fabulous lens.
Always can count on a great family grab from the master of grandkid pics!
You are so kind, Wade. Pretty soon the grandkids will all be too old to be cooperative.
Always love your photos of the kids. This one is no exception.
Thank you, Phil!!
Your own enjoyment always comes through with your family pics Terri. Good for you.
Thank you so much. I'm glad you can tell that I enjoy being with my family.

We were so busy with company that I couldn't post yesterday, so Day 2 and three will be combined into one post. Things should slow down a bit now and I should be able to find time to post regularly and look at everyone else's posts.

October 2

My son in law and grandson shooting a pumpkin cannon. Can you tell it was noisy?

DSC_9881-Edit.jpg

October 3

Peek a boo, Bella!! (I sure love our new little cat!). After a month of trying to get Bella and Zoey (our schnauzer) to get along with no luck, we let Bella spend time outdoors to keep her away from the dog. I hope she stays safe being an outdoor cat. I forgot to change my ISO setting....whoops.

_DSC2123-Edit.jpg

We were so busy with company that I couldn't post yesterday, so Day 2 and three will be combined into one post. Things should slow down a bit now and I should be able to find time to post regularly and look at everyone else's posts.

October 2

My son in law and grandson shooting a pumpkin cannon. Can you tell it was noisy?

View attachment 1690285

October 3

Peek a boo, Bella!! (I sure love our new little cat!). After a month of trying to get Bella and Zoey (our schnauzer) to get along with no luck, we let Bella spend time outdoors to keep her away from the dog. I hope she stays safe being an outdoor cat. I forgot to change my ISO setting....whoops.

View attachment 1690287
I was going to say "not fair" having adorable grandkids as your subjects so often, but then I thought better of that! What a sweetie young Bella is - very well photographed, too. Let's only hope that she doesn't become a bird hunter, OK?

Latest threads

Top Bottom