2021 Octoberfest - Tim Robinson - Nikon Z6 105 2.8G w/FTZ - Hardcore - Day 16

Day 9 - Brilliant flower, Usually view more from the side so never really notice the purple arrow shape. Very cool.
Day 10 - Surprised she sat still long enough to get an image. Our would be licking the lens or running away after a couple seconds.
Day 11 - Lovely red in that Japanese Maple, the varieties we see around here are much more dark magenta.
Day 12 - Very nice piece and definetly has that sesonal warm glow.

Real Name
Tim
Day 9 - Brilliant flower, Usually view more from the side so never really notice the purple arrow shape. Very cool.
Day 10 - Surprised she sat still long enough to get an image. Our would be licking the lens or running away after a couple seconds.
Day 11 - Lovely red in that Japanese Maple, the varieties we see around here are much more dark magenta.
Day 12 - Very nice piece and definetly has that sesonal warm glow.

Thanks John!!!

Real Name
Tim
Day 13 have some daisies still hanging out.... :D These tend to bloom in the late late summer/early fall....I still don't know half of what I have in this yard... :D

_NZ65388-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Tim
Wonderful colors, love the water drops!

Thanks Gordon - I didn't even notice them until I processed the photo. I did this one hand held had I seen the drops when I took it (was a bit hurried) I would have grabbed a tripod to get a sharper image...but I like the composition on this one and the colors are just....yeah. :D

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom