2021 Octoberfest - Tim Robinson - Nikon Z6 105 2.8G w/FTZ - Hardcore - The finale! Day 31

Real Name
Tim
Armed and ready to go!

z6105.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Real Name
Tim
So, not a shot the lens is intended for but was sitting at my desk this morning and glanced out and saw the sunrising through the trees and thought "What a great photo to start out with....!" So, here is a landscape sunrise shot to kick off my thread....

Octoberfest-Day1-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Tim
Very nice! I love the touch of fog. I was hoping for a sunrise today but woke up to gray and rain.
Thanks! The fog and the way the sun came through was what caught my eye...

Cool shot with the lighting and fog. Worked out great!
Thanks!

THat 105 is an all purpose lens.

Evidently....but I really only ever use it for macros....now I kinda want to take it out on a senior photo shoot I'm doing on Sunday... :D

Real Name
Tim
Oooh, nice!!!! I'm rarely up before sunrise, so I always appreciate others' shots! I love it when all of a sudden a photo op simply pops up and makes itself known, demands that you get a camera in hand and start shooting -- this was an ideal photo op!

Thanks....I'm always up at sunrise, usually earlier, but generally don't get that good of light through those trees.... :)

Real Name
Tim
That is such a nice office view. Way to get the day started!

Thanks! I love the view and keep the window clear so I can lean out of it with whatever's at hand...especially when the horses are playing....usually my D500 and 200-500 are on a tripod next to the window....but rearranging things a bit so the only camera out right now is my z6/105/ftz combo...

Latest threads

Top Bottom