2021 Octoberfest - Wade (Commodorefirst) - Nikon D3S, 500 f4 VR Handheld - Hardcore - Finis - Day31

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Gotta hand it to you, Wade - you're really making the 500 sing! That fire shot is outstanding, and the others are equally as fine. Well done!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Very very nice contrast and lines.
Thanks Phil
I like this -- it has that "what IS this?" look and keeps me studying it for clues! Now I'll go check out the Bucket, see the image which inspired this one....
Thanks Connie
I saw the bucket first so know the story. Nice tones here. Worth the PP effort.
Yes, I enjoy these type of conversions
22 - after viewing the bucket, that is a very cool setup, nice work with the shot.

23 - excellent, great conversion processing as well.
Thanks Gordo.
Excellent composition and conversion, Wade. And thanks for the one in the bucket that Chris enjoyed . . .
Thanks Eric.
Well done and creative shot!
Thanks!
Gotta hand it to you, Wade - you're really making the 500 sing! That fire shot is outstanding, and the others are equally as fine. Well done!
Thanks my stl friend.
I love today's post. It's neat that you are keeping Chris in mind as you shoot!!
Yes, he is in my mind.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
My last abstract for a while. Actually the object is almost full size, you see it’s entirety.

815234F5-324A-48CC-8888-CCBB84AEA6D5.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wade, you have the perseverance of a saint in a den of sinners, and the creativity of someone who knows his optics so well. I dream of making my nifty 50 deliver such images, but have yet to find the groove that you are so certainly in.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Very interesting image. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but the thing in the lower right corner looks like a thousand-year egg to me.
Thanks Phil, I will take a photo with my iPad that shows the object and place in the bucket.
Cool image. Wild guess…a close up of a butterfly wing? Have no idea really.
nope, I posted in the bucket what it is
That's really sharp for handheld at 500mm.
I thought it was not bad, but the plate was at a slight angle which affected the AF a touch.
I have no idea what that could be, but I can see it as a wall hanging!
lol.thanks Lyndee
Drip tray?
Oh so close.
The lines and curves in day 22 are very well composed. The processing is stellar.

Not sure about day 23 object but reminds me of a psychedelic painting
Thanks so much, yes almost like on acid.
I love this!!! You're a man after my own heart, Wade! Beautiful colors, fascinating, intricate design woven throughout this image..... A wall-hanger for sure!
Thanks Connie, I knew you would like these colors
Wade, you have the perseverance of a saint in a den of sinners, and the creativity of someone who knows his optics so well. I dream of making my nifty 50 deliver such images, but have yet to find the groove that you are so certainly in.
thanks Nick appreciate your words.

I have the images up in the bucket area.

Very cool abstract.

Need to go check the bucket... :)

edit - very nice. Nice stove as well.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom