2021 Octoberfest - warth man - D500 + 135mmf2DC - Day 31

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
The Kirby photo is excellent, and whatever was watching you creeped me out all the way over here, LOL! All the images from the past days are fabulous!

Nice work preserving the range of dark tones in this image.
Thank you Andy.
22 - Hobbit tree. Love it. :D

23 - the stare. I think it's common. Nicely done.
Thanks Gordon. You're probably right re "the stare".
That catchlight, all of the dark tones, and the faintly visible left eye combine to make this a winner, Ron.
Thanks Eric. I did think of converting to mono but preferred to keep the brown of her eyes.
Perfect for Halloween. Would be scary, but the eyes look too friendly.
Thanks Paul. She's always friendly, even when she's hungry. Maybe even more so then!
The Kirby photo is excellent, and whatever was watching you creeped me out all the way over here, LOL! All the images from the past days are fabulous!
Thanks Lyndee. It was the Black Spectre!
Those eyes look exactly like the eyes of the black lab we had. He always had a little of a sad look about him.
We find they always look increasingly sad and pitiful as food time nears. I bet you did too Terri. Thanks for comment.

Thanks Paul. Yes, it's nice car. Won't tow a nag though.
Beautiful image! Very unique angle and the nice French touch.
Thanks Phil. I posted some pics of this car elsewhere in the Café earlier in the year so I looked for a different feature this time.
Nice reflections on the car, and you show enough of the scene to add interest.
Thanks Wade. Two of these motors are included in the third teaser clip for the Z9.

1. Hobbit tree and egret are composed to creat a lot of interest. That tree can be the subject of a lot of different compositions.

2. The eyes are exposed to really show off the soul. Touching look.

3. You caught the sexy lines of the Alpine.

Latest threads

Top Bottom