24-70/2.8 @ Johns Hopkins University

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by craig.martell, Sep 19, 2008.

1. I was at a conference at Johns Hopkins University this week. While walking around the campus, I caught this classic study scene. It definitely made me nostalgic for college.

70mm, 1/800s, f/2.8, ISO200 (Click for larger version)
    2869235839_edb5a9f866.

I have some more of Baltimore I can get up later, but this was my first real outing with the 24-70. I was pretty impressed.

Craig

2. ...good capture, I like it.
    I actually know these "college-feelings"...
    Your Image reminds me of a conference I attended four weeks ago on the campus of the technical university of Dresden (Germany) after many years.

Greetings
    Martin

3. Hope that you are enjoying Baltimore and the 24-70 Craig. I look forward to seeing more of your shots.

4. I was hanging out at USC yesterday, with all the hot college coeds I don't think I could concentrate on studying!

5. primoz

primoz

Aug 25, 2008
    Willoughby, Oh
    I graduated from Arizona State University and I swear the college just plants those hot coeds on the campus to lure in future students; I never had any of them in a single one of my classes ... lol.

6. timkoo

timkoo

Oct 9, 2007
    Chicago
    :tongue:
    What could you be talking about?

College scene is my life right now, wrapping up my final year at the U of I

Maybe i'll be nostalgic about the scene someday..

Great capture though!

7. Tim,

"Nostalgia" doesn't mean I want to do it again :) . I was just remembering the fun.

Craig

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.