25+ Men's Senior Baseball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Shurenuff, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Shurenuff

Shurenuff

Dec 28, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Hello All! Just a few shots from last Monday's game. I didn't get to take as many shots as I would like. One thing I've come to realize is, it's not easy to photograph a game that you're playing in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  2. Great stuff. #3 is my favorite, perfect lighting.

3. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Really nice shots.

4. Shurenuff

Shurenuff

Dec 28, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Phil and Brenda! #3 was kind of hard to shoot with the backlighting, but I'm glad you like it.

I really would like to practice and shoot more, but as I mentioned earlier, it's difficult to do while playing. I'd like to have the time to try new things and really get into thinking about composition, etc.

5. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    very well done !

6. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Nice series. It must be hard to play and shot at the same game. You did a good job.

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice shooting, this is a fine series of images. Good action and tight crops.

8. Shurenuff

Shurenuff

Dec 28, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Randy, I appreciate that.

Yep, it sure is. There's a lot of rushing to get shots, all the while trying to keep my head in the game. There's not much time to plan shots out as I would like.

Thanks Frank! I took your advise on cropping tighter from my last post and I do think it made a difference. It's nice to get constructive feedback (please feel free to add any to this post). Thanks!