28-70mm 2.8 on its way...

Daryl, where did you end up finding one?

I looked for used for a couple of weeks, then bought a new one, then 2 days later 2 showed up used again....go figure

Decisive move, Yahtzee. I'm impressed. It took me a few months of agonizing before I made the decision.

The Cafe is a free site, but belonging to it can be very costly :twisted:.

Where did you find a used 28-70?

kccheers said:
I looked for used for a couple of weeks, then bought a new one, then 2 days later 2 showed up used again....go figure
Sam,

Where did you find a used 28-70?? I am looking for one to accompany my 70-200 instead of my 18-70 and 17-55. Uh oh, LLD showing again! :twisted:

LOL what a way to end the day.. laughing all the way.. Sam Sam Sam.. caught in the beam-me-up machine I bet!

The 28-70 was in the running for me this week but I decided to feed my LLD with the 17-55 because I really need the wide angle (I love to use the word 'need' ..seems to justify things).

I'm having a very long week waiting for my new baby to arrive, but I'm enjoying getting to know everyone and reading the forums.
Too bad I have to keep logging out to view the for sale area.. I think it's rather rude to make members have to log out just to read that forum LOL! it's driving me nuts.. anyway let us see some images from you new lens when it comes today! :D

I ordered mine today as well. All this talk about the "BEAST"...I have to experience it for myself. I am going to need a 40' trailer to tow behind my truck to carry all of these pieces!!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom