28f2 AI-s on FX, anyone?

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Nuteshack, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

anyone shooting with this lens on their d3/700 have any samples to share?

tia
    :biggrin:

2. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

3. rvink

rvink

Mar 21, 2006
    New Zealand
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

yup (thanks) saw that one ..but i wana see some images from an FX prespective. and, any idea how much $ these are bringing these days?
    :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. Hi, some pics from Vienna .D3, Nikor AiS 28mm f2,8[​IMG]

6. pics from Vienna

[​IMG]

7. rvink

rvink

Mar 21, 2006
    New Zealand
    Cameta camera have a demo lens on ebay for $899 but I think they are trying their luck. Others listed are between $300 - $500 depending on the condition. That seems a bit higher than they were a couple of years ago, I think the high cost of the 28/1.4 and the new FX cameras have made them more popular now.

8. tfenne

tfenne

Apr 10, 2008
    Cambridge, MA
    The mailman just dropped mine off today :biggrin: I paid $299 for it on ebay. It's in great condition - the glass is pristine and the barrel has some very minor scratching that you have to look pretty closely to see. Only taken some around the house shots with it so far, but I'm pretty pleased. Even better, with the current live.com/ebay cross promotion I'll be getting $90 cashback - so the price to me was really only $210 - a steal!

I also saw that Cameta auction and they are definitely pushing their luck. You can get an Ex copy from Keh for $350.

9. cotdt

cotdt

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, USA
    I don't know about the 28/2, but I've used the 24/2.8 on the D3. Does that count?