2nd gold wing trip coming up and I ain't excited.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, the CO trip was anything but fun - got there to learn there was snow coming in the next day, so we basically stayed on the road - outran the snow but not the cold, rain, and wind. Got into a sand storm too. Mark had to drop me at a nice truck stop and go buy thermals for me - that was the only thing I didn't pack

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Thermals on a motorcycle trip in mid-Sept in Colorado? Definitely! I never went without them. I even needed them on a July 4th trip to San Francisco! LOL! Riders are simply so exposed to all elements of weather..... You were traveling through some mighty pretty country!

Well, the CO trip was anything but fun - got there to learn there was snow coming in the next day, so we basically stayed on the road - outran the snow but not the cold, rain, and wind. Got into a sand storm too. Mark had to drop me at a nice truck stop and go buy thermals for me - that was the only thing I didn't pack
Were you able to get any photos during the trip?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom