2nd Time-Tennis

I read y'alls commens and suggestions and applied them here. PLEASE let me know what you think. I would not have gotten this far w/out your help. All of these shot w/ my D2H and 300 f2.8, EV -1, AP at an f/4. These pics are merely cropped and hit with an auto contrast or auto levels, depending on what I thought looked better.

Thanks in advance!

1)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Do these work???

6)

7)

8)

Thank you all in advance for your help!!!!!!!!!

-Raul

T

topher04r1

Raul ... shot 7 is my favorite..... it's HARD to get people in white and i think with the light you had you did a good job ... Keep shooting buddy you're getting better and it shows

Raul ... shot 7 is my favorite..... it's HARD to get people in white and i think with the light you had you did a good job ... Keep shooting buddy you're getting better and it shows
Thanks Topher.

I really wasn't sure if #7 would work as the play is going away from me but for some reason I still liked it. That's why I threw it up to see if it interested anyone else. Thanks for taking time to look and comment!!

-Raul

Wowzzer....1 & 5 are superb. Tennis is tough to do and you handled it well. Great work.
Thanks Randy,

Like you, 1 and 5 are my absolute favorites. I love the girl's concentration of 1 and the ball on racquet on 5. Thanks Randy for commenting!

-Raul

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom