1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

3 Columns...

Discussion in 'PC/Windows/Linux' started by Phyer Phyter, Mar 27, 2007.

1. 436830738_9db01d27e8_m.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Does anyone know how to make your program start up window go to 3 columns? I now have too much stuff on my puter and now the last item added goes off the bottom of the screen in column 2 as you can see in the picture. Anyone know how to expand this to go to 3 columns? any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bill.

2. Any one got any ideas? Please help.....

3. Kerry Pierce

Kerry Pierce

Jan 7, 2006
    Detroit
    FWIW, what I like to do with that stuff, is to make a new folder in the startup menu, that describes items of similar function, like graphics editors and viewers. Then I simply move all of those items into that folder. That can shorten your main menu list considerably. :smile:

Just use the advanced portion of the customize start menu option.

4. Like... Duh smakin forehead.... I do that with my IE bookmarks. yet it never occured to me to do that with the program menu. Thanks for the smack, er I mean, Thanks for the pointer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.