3 new ones

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, May 29, 2007.

1. Lap Chips ...

[​IMG]

The Hand Off ...

[​IMG]

Bam ...

[​IMG]

Shot with Nikkor 105 f2.5 ais

2. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Ah! What a great lens! I fall in love with mine every time I use it!

Excellent shots. Something about the 2nd one works well. Can't put my finger on it, but you make it look interesting.

Love the centered composition in the last one.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Just goes to show, that in every photo situation, no matter how mundane there is a climax to the action where the picture will be *it*. Great get on #2 Ray!

4. like these three shots.
    the 105 f2.5 Ai is, i think, my favorite Nikkor lens

5. Yes, good climax shots on the second. The first one appeals to me a lot. I also like you tones very much!

6. Thanks Matthew, and to think I recently almost sold this lens! Glad I didn't!

Chris, for some reason I've always liked the "ordinary" things people do. They fascinate me. Yeah, I had my camera ready and waited for this precise moment.

Hey, much appreciated Rodney. I'm kinda getting a kick taking shots from my truck.

Yo, Ned, the second is my favorite too! I was at a quandary about what to do about that light arc across the bottom of the frame (dashboard reflection on my windshield) so I just left it as is. Tonally, all three shots are straight out of the scanner with no Photoshopping other than downsizing for the Web and the healing brush in one to remove a ka-ka.

7. Hey Ray.... #2............ great shot!

Says a lot about the society in which we live today! :frown::frown::frown:

G