3 things I'd like to see in LR....

Photoshop CS6 is where I'll stop, but if they don't come out with a Photoshop reduced for just photographers, I'd like to see photomerge (including Pano and HDR) and content aware fill in LR, that's what I would miss most. LR5 and CS6 are working well for now.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
They don't need to be in LR if you already have CS6. Just export to PS and use layers. LOL! Then you can also use other plug ins if you want.

Karen - I'm thinking about when CS6 goes "program no longer works". While I don't think I'll ever trust Adobe again, it would go a long way toward keep me buying LR:)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I will eventually buy LR5....but always rely on using CS6....

No reason to assume CS6 won't work in the future.... unless OS changes that much....

Gav - it's an "auto clone" kind of thing, it tries to find the best clone area or you can by moving the control point (a long ways for content aware fill), but better than what was in LR4 if you ask me.

Gav - it's an "auto clone" kind of thing, it tries to find the best clone area or you can by moving the control point (a long ways for content aware fill), but better than what was in LR4 if you ask me.

Fair enough. I really need to learn how to use PS it just sits there...

Roscoe - if we can believe/trust Abode (big if) they say they will keep ACR current until the OS won't run it.

Here's one response:

"Will CS6 users receive perpetual camera and lens updates for ACR, even if our feature set is frozen at CS6 levels?

[Yes, the plan is that for as long as Photoshop CS6 is available for purchase (the time frame for which is stated as "indefinite" in the FAQ), it'll receive updates that provide compatibility with cameras & new features (i.e. you can see them rendered) but not access to the new features (i.e. you can't change their parameters). Let me know if that doesn't make sense. --J.] "

Latest threads

Top Bottom