3 WA street shots from today

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, May 12, 2007.

1. Today I went out and decided to try out the Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 on my M8 - very nice little lens, DOF makes the non-RF coupling a non issue, handling is good (well, you don't really need to handle it actually...) and IQ is great, especially for the price; I love the focal lenght - around 20mm on film - and I probably end up getting the better, faster & bigger Zeiss version as soon as my budget recover and some job's cash comes; in the meantime, I think I am going to have fun with this. Here 3 samples from today:

- acid mini
    [​IMG]

- double sadness
    [​IMG]

- crying
    [​IMG]

C&C, as always, very welcome.

2. MurphyD

MurphyD

Jan 17, 2007
    South Texas
    Vieri,
    What great vision to see those two faces. And then to capture the guy when he is looking away at just the right angle. Way to go!!! Super photography with any equipment.
    David

3. All three are winners. Always a joy to see your work.

4. Thank you very much David! :smile: I am glad you enjoyed - as far as the guy, it took a little patience and waiting without disturbing him, and eventually he turned exactly as I wanted him to... :wink:

Hey Woody, thank you so much - as always, your comments mean a lot to me - thanks again! :biggrin:

5. A slice of life, well done. The colors on the first one really pop.

6. Superb work my friend! The colours in #1 are amazing!

I love the distorted effect you have achieved with this lens........... very cool!

I really like them all, but if pushed to choose a fave it would be #2.......... the empty chair next to the man sitting down makes it for me!

Great photography! As always................ :redface: :redface: :redface:

G

7. Thank you Gordon! Your comments are always much appreciated, I am glad you enjoyed :biggrin:

Graeme my friend, thank you very much! :biggrin: it's indeed a little fun lens, with very good contrast and colours too - and yields a FOV of a 19mm which is... wide! :wink: I am glad you liked nr 2, I also loved the empty chair filled by the face on the wall actually :wink: thanks again my friend! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
  8. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    All are topnotch captures Vieri. Simply beautiful!

9. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Beautiful work Vieri. I always enjoy your work.

Regards,

10. Thank you Banhup, I am glad you enjoyed! :smile:

Thank you Tom! I am glad you liked them - and congrats for your OMP success (I just saw the news!) :biggrin: