32 years ago on Mother's Day....

This dear, sweet, lovely lady spent 24 hours in labor to deliver a 9lb 7oz baby boy... me :smile:

What a Mother's Day gift... :eek: probably the only gift in history she wanted to give back...:tongue: :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the nice comments guys. I'm really getting hooked on available light portraits (thanks to Banhup, Nute and many others... although I'm not on the same planet as those guys yet :rolleyes: ) and the D2X seems to be exceeding my expectations with white balance performance and great skin tones.

N

Nuteshack

wonderful shot Brian ....your Mom isa georgeous woman:biggrin:

bless
:smile:

B

BigPixel

I doubt that. You're the ONLY mother's day gift she ever really wanted! What a lovely woman. Cherish her, I miss mine every day even after 14 years.

N

Nuteshack

wow u said it Mike ...visited my Mom's grave yesterday,,i miss her so very much...;-((

It's kinda strange John. She has never mentioned grandkids in the 10 years my wife and I have been married, but when I told her when we found out, she said "IT'S ABOUT TIME.... I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN"

I guess she wanted to be a granny after all... :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom