1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

35mm f1.8 in stock at b&h for $199!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by pbe gummi bear, Aug 12, 2009.

1. thx, I just ordered one
    should be nice on my d40
    a little smaller than the 50 1.4 afd and lighter and afs

2. Hey look at me...have the 35 F/2. Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist,

even though I know it is being reviewed as better optically than my 35 F/2....I am still Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist,

I know that I can do it..... Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist, Gonna resist...just gotta resist...for lens lust sake:smile:

Hey, let us know how you like it!!!!!!!!

Mike

3. I have the 35mm F/2 as well, is the new DX version an upgrade in quality? I see B&H is still the older version for $360 and the new one for only $199.

4. if you do this go thru bing (i forgot) and get 6% off

5. my bing cashback hasn't shown up yet. I hope it goes through.

6. lexdiamonnyc

lexdiamonnyc

Mar 23, 2009
    nj/nyc
    woohoo! Just ordered mine!!! guy said they only have 4 left, get em while they're hot!
    can't wait to do the side by side comparo with the siggy....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.