3rd bday, who would have thought sports!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by snownow, Jul 22, 2007.

1. snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    So we head off to a gym to attend a very good friends son's 3rd birthday. I think I'll drag along the camera to take a few snapshots of my daughter goofing around. To make a long story short, after play time a few of the older kids that attend the gym put on a little show. Talk about strength in a child, these kids Rocked.......My mouth still has not closed.
    Gym light, so very very very very bad, all shots taken 1000iso with 70-200 at 2.8. In processing them i can actually see the color shift in the lights...:frown: But still WOW. I cant wait for next time, I'll put my self in better position and steal a 85 1.4

First off the birthday boy, well it was his party.:smile:

They all wrapped them selves up and spun down for a dismount. Circ de Soleil here they come.
  2. eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow is right, it sure looks as though these kids had a fantastic experience. Some faster glass will help you handle the dim lighting and you'll bring home more wonderful images to cherish for a lifetime.
  3. They sure are amazing. And your shots aren't bad either! :wink:
  4. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think the shots are really nice
  5. snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    Thanks but they do not do the kids Justice, the first one that went i only grabbed one poor shot of. She was amazing, i have never seen someone so young do gymnastics so well. I was to busy going WOW, and oh s*** I'm in the wrong place to take shots. Glad you like them i cant wait to head back and take more.