4/3 to Nikon Z?

I never used one but some of those 4/3rd lenses seem to be highly regarded. Any idea of what the corners would be like? Or even the DX corners?
I just sold all my m4/3 lenses, but the Olympus 12-40 f2.8 Pro was my favorite lens of all time. I hated to sell it. I have no idea how they would work on full frame.

I just sold all my m4/3 lenses, but the Olympus 12-40 f2.8 Pro was my favorite lens of all time. I hated to sell it. I have no idea how they would work on full frame.
Well I think it is a 4/3rds, not M.43 so the 12-40 wouldn't fit at least the adapter. I most of my m43 gear as well except for the 12-40 and the Pen-F. Just can't bear to part with that one. It's too much fun to shoot.

But again, lots of people speak very highly of some of the older 4/3rds lenses. I'll have to research around and see which ones cover the full frame sensor.

Real Name
Andy
This is a really interesting possibility! I have sold all but two bodies and two lenses from my micro 4/3 kit. I would love to see how large of an image circle the PL15 and O75 can cast on a Z7 sensor without vignetting. Would 5000x5000 pixels be too much to hope for? If not, I bet both of those lenses could deliver incredible resolution and, equally importantly, character.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom