4 yrs of "The Wawa Gang"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thought it would be interesting to chronicle the growth of my kids and their best friends at the lake (mine are on the left). So, here are the past 4 years of the Lake Wawasee Gang, aka "The Wawa Gang":
    '01, (camera no doubt in Program mode, and shot at high noon :oops:

'02

'03

'04

2. Nice chronicle of them maturing Steve. Wish I had thought of stuff like that.

3. the Wawa Gang

Cool Idea,See how many years you can follow this up,I have a series of my daughter(who is 30 today) I started at 1 year old and tried to shoot her every year on her bithday by having her hold up the number of fingers of her age,after 10 we would find locations ,road signs etc. with numbers i.e.Channel 13 billboard here in Panama City,at age 20 she got bored with this,last shot is her holding up a $20 bill.

4. Re: the Wawa Gang

Now I have to say this is the best aviatar I have seen yet...glady pay you tuesday for a cheeseburger today!!!

5. Re: the Wawa Gang

Mike, we need an Avatar for you.

I checked and the Jenna Jameson's face did not do you justice.

How about Aria Giovanni ?

6. Steve, there's no better use for a camera than what you've done in this series. Keep it going... you're creating a family heirloom.