• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] $450 Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm F/2.8G ED. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for dmwphoto (0)

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Administrator
Real Name
Amin
This listing appears suspicious, and I have deleted the contents out of concern that dmwphoto's account may have been compromised and used by a scammer.

There is no evidence of any widespread security breech on this site, but from time to time a member can have their account breeched, most often because of an easy to guess password.

When I saw this listing I thought it was a little odd because I vaguely recalled the member having said that he'd sold off his Nikon gear some time ago, switched to a different brand and then eventually sold that, too, and actually right now, or last I heard, is no longer really active in photography at all. Seeing this listing pop up the other day, I wondered why now, all this time later, he would still have an older Nikon lens to sell..... I guess this answers that question! Thanks for the alert, Amin!

Situations like this is why I hesitate to sell or purchase online anything used/previously owned by someone else and prefer to simply trade in my older gear at the store at the time I'm buying something new and take the usual financial hit because at least I know the transaction was honest, upfront, risk-free and hassle-free.

When I saw this listing I thought it was a little odd because I vaguely recalled the member having said that he'd sold off his Nikon gear some time ago, switched to a different brand and then eventually sold that, too, and actually right now, or last I heard, is no longer really active in photography at all. Seeing this listing pop up the other day, I wondered why now, all this time later, he would still have an older Nikon lens to sell..... I guess this answers that question! Thanks for the alert, Amin!

Situations like this is why I hesitate to sell or purchase online anything used/previously owned by someone else and prefer to simply trade in my older gear at the store at the time I'm buying something new and take the usual financial hit because at least I know the transaction was honest, upfront, risk-free and hassle-free.
Lucky you , here the closest photography store is 5 hours away !!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom