47th Annual Chicago Air And Water Show, Chicago, IL

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by eng45ine, Jul 21, 2005.

1. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    The 47th Annual Chicago Air and Water Show is scheduled for Saturday, August 20 and Sunday, August 21, 2005 along beautiful Lake Michigan at North Avenue Beach. The water show begins at 9 am and the air show is from 11 am until 5 pm. The headliners this year are the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds and the Army Golden Knights Parachute Team. I have been to a few of these shows and it is awesome...this will be the second time I will shoot the event. If anyone is planning on going, I sure would enjoy your company. I plan to go both days!!! :D