1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

4th grade LAX from Sunday

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by mike mac, Apr 30, 2007.

1. I shot the Bridgewater Blitz thsi Sunday. bridegewater is a huge LAX club, these guys were the 4th graders. This is the first year I have shot LAX and find it one of the more difficult events to shoot, the company I shoot for likes nice tight crops and specializes in posters so it is hard to isolate these guys. All shots with the D2X and the 300 2.8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    simply amazing face detail Mike

3. Wow Mike. You did an awesome job with these! Detail is amazing and you did a fantastic job catching the action.

4. Inspiring Mike. You really set the bar high..

5. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    Wow Mike, you are really coming along. I'm so proud..you are my best student!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I WISH!!!!

I wish I could come close to making oustanding images as you do on a regular basis.

Just excellent work, just superb!

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super work Mike
    Nice and sharp, close in and great crops.. Good color.

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow, what an outstanding series. Thanks for sharing, Mike.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.