5.5 years old & counting ...

Real Name
Ken St John
Took advantage of the first sunny day in a long time and did my semi-annual clay bar & wax on our '05 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Not a spectacular picture ...

p570088873-4.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

... but not bad for being 5.5 years old and over 63,000 miles!! No "off road" but plenty of bad weather and mountain skiing and camping trips. Still on the factory brakes and battery!!

Only problem is gas-up time!! Yikes!! I wish y'all would hurry up and buy your Prius's so we could save enough gas that prices would come down for me!!:smile:

Cheers!!

Ken

Nice ride! Keep it going as long as you can to keep that cost per mile ratio down. Oddly I don't see any door dings or other parking lot battle scars. Seems one gets more damage in parking lots than they do off-roading.

Nice. Last weekend I did the same thing. It was time for my spring clean and wax. I wax my car twice a year, spring and fall. I missed last fall due to being busy and just didn't find the time so mine was over due. My car is 2005 Grand Prix with 96,000 miles. I want it to last so I take care of it! Love how it shines after.

This is last years shot. Didn't get one this year. Nothing great, just took a photo at my parents when I was done using my dad's shop.
4624868935_10d428596f_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have to ask, which wax do you use? I have been using Meguiars clean and wax.

wow that is one clean jeep.

like you said, nothing too crazy w/ the pic, but the wash/detail was amazing!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom